PetSafe Fence Wire and Flag Kit
PetSafe Fence Wire and Flag Kit, Includes 50 boundary Flags and 500 ft of Wire, Expand your In-Ground Fence
COVERS 1/3 ACRE: Kit comes with everything you need to expand your in-ground pet fence including wire, boundary flags, splice capsules and wire connectors
- INSULATED COPPER WIRE: Includes 500-feet of solid 20-gauge insulated copper wire rated for underground use
- BOUNDARY FLAGS: 50 boundary flags are included to help your dog learn his new boundary area
- TWO SPLICE KITS: 2 gel-filled capsules and 2 wire connectors are included for above- and below-ground wire connections
- U.S.-BASED CUSTOMER CARE: Let our pet product experts help; we’re available Monday through Saturday to answer your questions at PetSafe
From the manufacturer
Give your pet the freedom to enjoy life outside!
Offer your pets a secure yard to play in with our durable and waterproof in-ground fence. This weekend do-it-yourself project comes with clear step-by-step instructions on how to design and install your fence. Give all of your pets the freedom to play outside with the purchase of additional PetSafe collars.
A Company You Can Trust
- Global leader in pet products for nearly 30 years
- U.S.-based experts available Monday through Saturday
- We help pets and their people live happily together!
Common Fence Layouts
Back Yard Only
Use the double loop layout to contain just the back yard.
Back & Front Yard
Give your pet the freedom to enjoy the whole yard while restricting access to pools or garden areas.
On a Physical Fence
Attach the wire to an existing physical fence.
Separate Front & Back Yard
Keep your front and back yard separately contained and cross over driveways.
Tip: Use expansion joints in the driveway for easy installation
Steps to a Secure Pet
Install your personalized underground pet fence over the weekend.
Teach your pet in 2 short weeks using our professional training guide.
Play and live happily together!